<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Sunday, July 29, 2007 @ 4:00 AM

OKAY,spaz.Anyway i just got screwed by msn hahaha it's annoyingly ANNOYING.zeriouzly.It logs me on and off(you can blame that on the wireless connection as well) and erm,put a halt to all my conversation.oh oh oh dont you agree msn is getting from bad to worst? In all favour,say I.

'I.'

anyway skin hence.I'm just amazed and dazzled by how much people find me unfriendly.Haha,i mean,I am,aint i? haha -throws glances at joan- ohkay.anyway today is such a bore and i havent start packing for OBaSan.I think i need panties(hahaha how queer but wld anyone wish to donate me some?) Ohnevermind.I shall just buy them :)))))))))))) -pervert smiles- Oh this morning i visited the Beach something i think its Beach road.hahah people there are..erm scary(?) okay nevermind but anyway as i was in the car i constantly forgot what i wanted to buy so i kept pestering my sister and there was once i called the wrong number.

so like my sister number is 99999912,i called 99999913.Oh great and before that i messaged my sister 'hey u ....'
den the lady of 99999913 called me back and i didnt notice the difference in number..so i happily picked up the fone

Adeline:hello!
99999913: erm you call me for?
adeline : oh hahaha i just called for fun . NO LA! did u receive my msg?
99999913: huh?
adeline : aiyo got receive my msg?
-puzzled by the difference in ma sister's voice i decided to check the number,OHSHIATTT-blushes(yeah right)-
99999913: i think you called the wrong number
adeline: i think i did so too. heh heh sorry bye.
99999913: ha,bye

so yeah daddadada today wld be my last moment with my computer..many claims im gonna die w/o it but fret not..im sure i can live w/o computer.like what man,theyre just some device killing my muscles.Ha.spaz.

yeah i guess im off to the bathroom now.Pray that i dont fall like the other time.Anyway did i mention i saw this guy yesterday who wore the exact same shirt as me (its a sport/marathon shirt 'made' in 2005) and he had a red crumpler and i happened to be carrying one as well and yeah,we threw the weirdest glances at each other like 'what ure wearing that damn old shirt too?& the same bag?' haha.okay so i decided to hide behind and i saw him scrutinizing me like im a piece of crap.Okay bye